Instagram is a free photo sharing software that allows users to take photos on their phones, add image filters and then share photos to social networks. With many features, Instagram has become useful in serving the needs of users.
Instagram has attracted more users than Facebook. With Instagram, users do not have to write too much content on status. Just a few photos can attract millions of likes and comments and attract more fans to follow faster than Facebook.
Instagram is one of the most popular apps out there. It’s even likely to surpass Facebook. Do you know about instagram’s new features? Let’s join Ola City to learn useful features on Instagram through the following article!
1. Get notifications from your favorite account
One of the most useful and satisfying features from Instagram users is this: The feature that receives notifications from your favorite account. If you’re a fan of an Instagram account, you’ll always want to know what they’re doing. So, the feature of receiving notifications from your favorite account will definitely make you happy.
With this feature, you’ll get notifications when your favorite account uploads a new photo at any time. To use this attractive Instagram feature you just need:
- Go to the profile of the account you want to follow.
- Tap the 3 black dots located in the right corner of the screen.
- Then, select “Turn on the post notification” and you’re already getting notifications.
2. Take control of your wall photos – Delete or hide photos you’re tagged in but you don’t like
One of the most useful features on Instagram is this: Help you control the photos you’re tagged with. With this feature, it allows you to delete/hide all tagging photos you don’t like. To use this feature, you can do the following:
- Go to your profile -> Select the tagged pictures.
- Tap the settings located in the right corner. There are two options: Hide photos and Tagging Options.
- With Hide photos: The tagged image won’t appear.
- In addition, you can choose specific images to delete tags.
- With Tagging Options: You can choose the photo you want to appear in your profile automatically or manually.
3. Hide filters you don’t use
To help users create different effects for the photo, Instagram has provided users with a lot of filters. However, there are filters you never look at, the best way is to hide it. To hide unused filters, you can mark or unmark them to manage the entire filter.
In the filter selection box, scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Manage. Here, remove the ticks next to the filter you want to hide it. This is one of the most useful Instagram features for users. With this feature, they can control the filters more effectively, thereby helping them to have good photos.
4. Remove location tags on your images
Tag the location into the photo to help you mark where the photo was taken. This makes sense to help you store memories. However, sometimes you want to remove that tag from the photo? When choosing to tag a location in an uploaded photo, this means that the location will be added to the map, which is part of the user profile.
You can remove these location tags from the picture by zooming into that location on the map, selecting Edit. From here you can decide which photo shows the whole location.
5. Share interesting photos/videos with friends
When you scroll through Instagram and come across an image that makes you excited. What to do if you want to share this with your friends? With Instagram, it’s very simple. You just need to tap the third icon on the right of the Like and Comment buttons. The image will be sent to all the users you want, via text message.
6. How to clear search history
Sometimes you search for someone’s information on Instagram. However, you don’t want your friends or someone to know who you’re looking for. Go to your profile, scroll down near the bottom of the screen. Go to the Search History Clear line and tap it. As such, you have deleted your search history very simply and effectively. With this feature, help you secure your activity. From there, avoid everyone’s scrutiny.
7. Review the pictures you’ve liked
Sometimes you feel empty and want to turn over photos or videos you’ve liked. So how do I do it? It’s very simple, with the feature of reviewing the photos you used to like. You just need to go to the profile section, pull close to the bottom. Then tap Posts You’ve Liked. Thus, old images or videos will appear, giving you the pleasure of watching again.
8. Messaging via Instagram Direct
Instagram Direct messaging is a good feature but few people know. In fact, out of 400 million regular Instagram users. There are only about 85 million monthly direct users. For those who use the new version of Instagram, Instagram Direct has been updated with a new version. It makes it more useful than before.
9. Professional photo editing on Instagram
With Instagram there are many filters that are rated better than many photo editing apps available online. So why not turn them into a real photo editing tool? To use this Instagram feature: You go to the personal options section, activate the Save Original Photos option. You’ll save edited photos or videos instead of posting them to your Instagram account.
10. Improve photos and videos with Instagram’s sub-apps
If you’ve ever thought Instagram isn’t effective enough to edit, use one of the following three apps:
- Layout: Allows you to create collages
- Boomerang: Create a short video that is repeated
- Hyperlapse: Helps you create super impressive fast-forward videos. It will definitely get the results you want!
Above are 10 of the newest and most useful Instagram features available today. With these features, you can do more on Instagram as you want. Ola City wishes you a relaxing moment and discover more interesting features on instagram!
Ola City Global