KYC (Know Your Customer) is the process to verify a member’s identity when participating in opening an account. In other words, Ola City must ensure that our members are actually using the official account and make sure the member is real. These procedures help prevent fraud. With real accounts, when something goes wrong, Ola City helps users to better protect their accounts, ensure transaction safety for members as well as improve the quality of the community, increase the value of campaigns, tasks, advertising as well as ensuring fairness for all members.
So how to authenticate an Ola City account? Account verification easy to do? Invite members to learn through this article!
I. Instructions for Ola City account verification
You can verify your account and use your account in 3 easy steps:
- Update personal information
- Take photo of ID card / Citizen card / Passport
- Take a photo of your portrait with your ID / Citizen card and a note saying “Ola City + KYC date”
In compliance with Ola City’s regulations, members need to provide accurate and identical verification information and documents with the correct account holder for successful verification. We won’t be able to verify your account if the information you provide is incorrect.
II. Verify account process
Step 1: Sign in to your Ola City account, select KYC Unverified or select Settings → select Verify account. Choose to update your document and select Next.
Step 2: Update full personal information:
- First Name and Middle Name: (please provide your full name)
- Date of birth:
- ID card / Citizen card / Passport:
- Date of issue of ID card / Citizen card / Passport:
- Phone number:
- State (if applicable):
- Zip Code: Please refer to Zip Code
- Address 1: permanent address (please provide your address clearly)
- Address 2: temporary address
Step 3: After filling in personal information, choose to continue and proceed to Download verification.
To avoid a delay in verification, please double-check that the below requirements are fully met:
- Provide verification documents that match the information provided in Section 1. (If in Section 1 you enter an ID number, Item 2 please upload an ID photo or similar).
- The selected verification information is not expired.
- Verifiable documentation must be in good condition and clearly display content.
- Photos are clear, not bright, not blurred, blurry, or partially obscuring information.
- The file should be at least 2 MB in size and have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
III. The photo information to provide includes the following two pieces of information
Upload photo ID card / Citizen card / Passport
For example: If item 1 you enter information is ID number, item 2 please upload an ID photo or similar.
+ For ID card / Citizen card, upload photos including the front and back.
+ For the passport, please upload photos as follows:
Upload your selfie with your ID / Citizen’s ID and a slip of Ola City + KYC date (see sample next)
+ For ID card / Citizen card
+ For Passport
After completing the download of credentials, please check the box below (as shown below) and select Complete.
Note: Persons under the age of 15 can have their account verified but must be verified by a parent or legal guardian. In these cases, information will be sent to [email protected] for review and account approval.