Website is an effective business tool that any business needs, especially in an era when everything has been moved to a digital platform. Is it easy to compete with the old websites on the Internet market, which have been indexed by Google with tens of thousands of content?
One of the factors that help increase the effectiveness of the website is: traffic. Increasing traffic is increasing the number of potential customers for your website. From this amount of potential customers can lead to a very high purchase conversion rate.
On the other hand, you already own a website, but very few people find it, even though you have spent a lot of money, time and effort to invest in this “marketing tool”?
There are many ways to increase traffic to your website. Ola City will introduce to you the techniques to increase traffic quickly for your website in the simplest way and the important thing is that you can absolutely do it yourself.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This is doing SEO – a process to help websites stand on the Top of search engines when users search through a certain keyword. You can optimize your website for SEO by creating useful content such as articles and blogs, social networking and multimedia services… This is how to reach your potential customers. . This SEO optimization process sounds simple but takes a long time to implement.
SEO trends will focus on the following 3 factors:
2. Quality website content
You need to provide free quality content on your website. Such content could be:
- Sharing knowledge around products/services, knowledge of in-depth questions that hit customer psychology.
- Quality content from detailed descriptions of your products/services.
- Provide instructions to make it convenient for users to visit your website.
- Provide special content that only you have, customers cannot find on other websites.
There are many ways for your website to have quality content:
- Create user-friendly content: You need to give your guests the information they need to achieve a goal, solve a problem, be entertained, etc.
- Hire professional writers: If you don’t know enough about writing, you can hire experts to write articles. Depending on the length, content, expertise and quality required, prices may vary.
3. Use the main keyword in the Introduction
The introduction of your blog post should be fun to read. However, don’t pull too much information here. you should use some statistics in the intro that is relevant to your blog post. At least once, use your main keyword in the article introduction.
4. Keep active social media pages
Social media is huge for attracting visitors. Here are some ways it should be used to increase website traffic:
- Post content (blogs, e-books, white papers, infographics, videos, etc.) across your social media platforms
- Interact with followers by replying to them, reposting their content and tagging them
- Use relevant hashtags
- Update the link in your bio to promote new content when it comes out
- Change a cover photo to promote new content
- Tag influencers who may be interested in the content
- Include enticing information from the content to encourage people to click the link to it
- Reply to other people looking for answers with links to your content
5. Exchange Backlinks
With so many businesses trying to increase website traffic, there are many opportunities for backlink exchanges. Reach out to relevant sites and offer your content as an additional resource to include in one of the site’s posts. To add an extra incentive, you can offer a mutually-beneficial backlink exchange, offering to add one of their links to a post of yours as well.
6. Image Alt tags are very important
An image will best represent a problem and it is judged to be worth more than a thousand words. So in your blog post, use images related to your post, including images that help you to share in Pinterest and Twitter massively. To improve the accessibility of your blog, you must write text and Alt-tag the images you upload.
Alt tags are called alt text, describing what is being shown in the image. If Google doesn’t show the image at least then the Alt tag will be displayed. This is because internet search engines find it very difficult to read. So how useful is Alt? Specifically:
- Search engines can understand if you write Alt text for images.
- It also helps the visually impaired when they use screen readers.
- Use keywords in text Alt images where possible, as it increases the chances of the image showing up in search results.
If you use WordPress, it is very easy to fill in the Alt tag for an image when it displays the Alt text dialog when you upload the image.
7. Use Advertising
Advertising through paid search, social media and display ads can be an efficient way to increase website traffic. Each option comes with its upsides and downsides — for instance, users can block display ads and the average cost per click for Google Ads on the search network is between $1 and $2 per click — so it’s important to set budgets and goals before investing a ton of money into it.
For instance, when doing pay per click (PPC) ads, it’s critical to start with one campaign and a few different ad groups containing the keywords you want to target most. Once campaigns begin, see how audiences behave with various keywords. Maybe one keyword only resulted in impressions, which didn’t increase website traffic, while another resulted in clicks and conversions.
8. Send Email Newsletters
Promoting content through email newsletters is an effective way to increase website traffic. Here are a few email marketing best practices:
- Include enticing information from the content in the subject line and in the body of the email.
- Insert a link or button that subscribers can click to read more of the content.
- Make sure emails are mobile-friendly. Links should be easy to see, since 46% of all email opens are done on mobile devices.
- Employ personalization tactics by including the name of the subscriber.
- Make the email visually appealing with the use of well-designed templates.
- Conduct A/B testing to see which versions of emails receive more opens and clicks.
9. Viral video
Viral video marketing is videos that become popular through intense sharing on the internet, usually through video-sharing sites like YouTube as well as social media and email. Viral videos show a variety of content from serious to highly emotional. Besides, many other videos focus on entertaining and funny content.
If you have breakthrough ideas to create truly meaningful videos, it is understandable that your brand will be remembered by viewers or potential customers.
If you can’t create viral videos; then collect meaningful (but not popular) videos and share them (reup), thereby promoting products, services, brands, etc. by adding description (Youtube), comment/ caption (Facebook). The virality of these videos will bring you shares and interest in the person who shared it that you didn’t expect.
Believe that with the 9 ways to increase traffic to the website that Ola City has just shared through the above article, it will help you understand more about the techniques that you need to understand. The new website is very difficult to do SEO, the reason is that the website does not have anything, the internal capacity is almost zero. Therefore, please read carefully the reference article of Ola City and share it more widely with your friends too.
Ola City Global