Making money on YouTube – the form of online monetizing is becoming a hot trend in Vietnam with a lot of participants, including many successful people with this money.
So how do you turn on money making for your YouTube channel? What are the conditions for approval? All will be revealed in the article below. Let’s keep an eye on you guys!
I. 5 approved conditions to money on YouTube
1. Meet the required criteria
To be able to enable monetization youtube, your channel must first meet the following two criteria:
YouTube channels must reach 1000 or more subscribers.
From 4,000 hours of viewing in the last 12 months.
This is a mandatory condition that YouTube offers, if your channel meets the above two criteria, it is likely that after 15 to 30 days your channel will be approved.
2. Non-copyrighted video content
YouTube said: “It’s important that you have commercial rights to all your content before making money on YouTube. If you repeatedly submit ineligible videos, you may be suspended from the YouTube Partner Program.”
This is a policy that causes a lot of channels to be disabled to make money that is due to copyright infringement. That is, the video contains content that belongs to someone else’s copyright. In order not to be turned off for monetizing, the content, images, and sounds in your video must be self-created. If you use third-party content, you must obtain consent, or you can use copyrighted content for free.
3. Adhering to community guidelines
YouTube has now tightened its community guidelines to ensure the rights of the parties to participate. For videos that violate lightly, the video will be deleted and worse, it may be disabled monetization or permanently deleted channel. Therefore, you need to be aware and avoid posting videos that violate the following guidelines:
- Nudity, pornography.
- Dangerous content, hurting others.
- Content that provokes hostility.
- Violent or bloody content.
- Spam, misleading metadata and phishing, harassment and cyberbullying.
- Impersonating someone else’s channel, or impersonating someone else to create a channel.
- These guidelines apply to all content posted on YouTube.
4. Principles of content quality
Your content needs to be unique and relevant to your viewers, not reuse it, and don’t repeat it. You can use third-party content if you’re granted commercial permission, and you help add value to it in some way.
5. Third-party websites and tools are not allowed to be abused
If you abuse a third-party website and tools, your YouTube channel won’t be browsed to turn on monthly. These are the behaviors banned by YouTube:
- Hire or delegate third-party websites and tools to create subscribers or increase virtual views, or unknown origins.
- Embed third-party ads, sponsorships, or promotions before or in video content.
- Sell YouTube channels through third-party websites for a profit.
- Entice or encourage viewers to like or add content to their favorite video list.
II. What should you notice about making money with a YouTube channel?
After you’ve been approved by YouTube and your channel’s monetity is enabled, you need to keep the following points in mind, to avoid the channel being unfortunately turned off for monetizing in times of high traffic and revenue, you need to note the following 4 things:
- Do not use the view purchase service, increase sub of unknown origin.
- Don’t buy pre-made monetities when you don’t know the source.
- Avoid copying bad content, reuploading from another channel.
- Do not call for cross-subs or click ads to increase profits.
Hopefully, our above article has provided useful and necessary information for those of you who want to become a video content creator and make money online from YouTube. In addition, to be able to make optimal money from your YouTube channel, you can combine affiliate marketing to optimize revenue from Youtube. Good luck to you!
Ola City Global