As part of a series of manuals to help new publishers earn income with Ola City effectively, today Ola City wants to bring to you one of the essential and extremely important information throughout your income-earning process with Ola City. That is the meaning of all types of income status displayed on Ola City’s system: Approved, Validated, Pending, and Rejected.
Don’t miss out on this article to update this useful knowledge with Ola City!
- Pending: The total pending income displayed during the period of waiting for our partners to approve your accomplishment with the campaign.
- Validated: After the campaign is approved by our partner, the total pending income will be moved automatically into the Validated section as we wait for the payment from our partners.
- Approved: The total approved amount after you’ve accomplished the campaign.
- Rejected: The total amount being rejected by our partner if your campaign accomplishment is not approved, or has encountered difficulties during the process.
For example: For the Cake campaign, after you or your referrals first install and open an account on Cake by VPBank application successfully will be awarded $1.8. The statuses will be shown in detail as follows:
- After you or your referrals first install and open an account on Cake by VPBank application successfully, you will have $1.8 in Pending.
- If you or your referrals complete the task correctly and the task is approved by our partner, then $1.8 will be changed from Pending to Validated. This is the amount that you will get.
- Once paid, the amount of $1.8 will change to Approved. You have now added $1.8 to your available balance.
- In case of disapproval due to failure to properly and fully complete the required steps of the campaign, the amount of $1.8 will be moved to Rejected status.
Hopefully with the above article, publishers will have a better understanding of income status and easily join the campaign to earn money with Ola City!
Ola City Global