Google Adsense is an advertising network operated by the Google search giant, launched in 2003. It allows participants to make money by placing ads (in the form of banners, text, images …) on blogs, websites, Youtube videos, and their app.
The essence of Adsense is a form of Cost Per Click (CPC) advertising. When someone clicks on your ad, you will receive a sum of money. In contrast, the supplier of the other advertised product must pay Google to advertise (Google Adwords).
The following article will help you better understand what Google Adsense is as well as effective ways to make money online from Google Adsense.
I. What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is an advertising network developed by Google, simply a bridge between:
- People who want to place ads: Businesses, business individuals running Google Ads ads
- Advertisers: People who build traffic sources to make money like you.
- Google stands in the middle ensuring the performance & quality of the ads.
Google Adsense allows the advertiser (who is the owner of a website with a lot of visits or a video with a lot of views) to place ads for profit. Adsense ads will display mainly image banners, in addition to text banners or displayed in Custom Search.
You will receive money for:
- Every 1000 ad impressions.
- Or for each time the user clicks on the ad.
II. How many Google Adsense accounts are there?
- Google Adsense Hosted Account
This is the type of Adsense account used for YouTube channel owners. If you own a YouTube channel, you can register for this account and submit it to Google for review to enable monetization. Once monetization is enabled, it also means that ads will automatically be enabled on all videos on your channel.
- Google Adsense Content Account
This is probably the type of Adsense account you hear about the most. In a word, an Adsense Content account is for websites with content. That means that you must own an independent website and have a certain amount of traffic to be eligible to sign up for this type of account.
Although compared to Hosted, the content review process is more difficult, but once approved, you have a lot more options, and can also optimize your income.
- Google Adsense AdMob account
Make money advertising in apps, games.
- Google Adsense Account Search
Make money from search results on websites, apps like Google Search
III. Conditions for registering Google Adsense
The mandatory condition is that you must have a website, have a certain amount of traffic (traffic), more or less whatever. Then, register for Google Adsense & wait for approval.
IV. Popular types of websites to make money on Google AdSense
– News website: Provide news, new information daily.
– Knowledge blog: Guide tips and tricks in life,…
– Blog to download documents: Provide software installation files, document files, …
– Forums and discussion pages: Forums that discuss issues in society.
V. How Google AdSense Works
Google AdSense works by creating a place to house ads on your website. At this time, the units that want to advertise at the site will bid in real time for that position. The highest paying unit will appear on the web. Google AdSense will also handle the billing processes from the ad units so you can get the money.
There are 2 ways for you to receive money:
- Cost per click: You will receive money when someone clicks on the ad that appears on your website.
- Cost per million impressions: Every 1000 times an ad appears on the web, Google will pay you.
VI. Ways to make money from Google Adsense
1. Two prominent forms of making money from Google Adsense today
– CPC (Cost per click): Every time someone clicks on an ad on your site, you will receive money. Depending on the pricing of each advertiser and the hotness of the news, the amount for a click varies.
– CPM (Cost per million impressions): Not paying as clearly as CPC, CPM applies the cumulative plan. For every 1000 times an ad is shown on Google, you will get paid. The more visited the page, the higher the profit.
To be able to make money from Google Adsense, you must register for an account. Having a website available, having a certain amount of traffic is a prerequisite. After meeting this condition, you can apply for Google Adsense and wait for approval.
2. Advantages and limitations of making money with Google Adsense
- Signing up for an Adsense account is completely free and fast. An Adsense account can run ads on many websites.
- Various advertising templates. Google can automatically deliver ads to your website to help you maximize revenue.
- Through Google’s behavioral advertising, you can reach the right audience.
- Easily customize ad placement on your website or tailor ads to run exclusively on mobile devices.
- If you violate Google’s regulations, all your activities will be terminated immediately.
- You need to have a large amount of traffic to make a profit.
Ola City has just provided you with important information through the above article, hoping to help you better understand what Google Adsense is as well as how it works and how to make money from it. Wish you all a successful Google Adsense application to make money online!
Ola City Global